Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Little About Me...

I've been putting off a really big and detailed post about our trip to Oregon, so since I'm not sure when it will actually be up, here's a little about me for your reading pleasure :)


A. age :: twenty three

B. bed size :: queen

C. chore you hate :: killing bugs and changing poopy diapers. 

D. dogs :: not allowed at our complex

E. essential start to your day :: cold cereal first thing

F. favorite color :: gray and orange

G. gold or silver :: silver

H. height :: 5'9"

I. instruments you play :: piano and percussion


J. job title :: mommy, hair dresser, day care attendant

K. kids :: Chloe & Little Sister

L. live :: lovely small town Utah

M. maiden name :: Rimmasch

N. nicknames :: Sami, Samli, Samaria, Sama-lama-ding-dong, Samisue, Samwise, Sam I am

O. overnight hospital stays :: only when I had Chloe

P. pet peeve :: when people don't respond to a question or request

Q. quote ::  "the pain of discipline or the pain of regret...choose your pain"

R. righty or lefty :: lefty

S. siblings :: two sisters, one brother

T. time you wake up :: 7:30

U. university attended :: Paul Mitchell


V. vegetables you dislike: everything except for potatoes (though I do force myself to eat everything else). I eat like a four year old...

W. what makes you run late ::  forgetting to look at the clock.  Ronnie has to do a count down for me on Sundays so we can get to church almost on time.

X. x-rays you’ve had :: dental, ankle 

Y. yummy food ::  domino's pizza, any or every day of the week

Z. zoo animal favorite :: giraffes 

3 comments:

teresa said...

What about Samisue, or Samwise, or SamIam?

teresa said...

That was Sam I am.

The Pin-Head Post said...

Oh my heck! I didn't even think of those! I'll add them :)