Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today I Did Something

So the other day Target was having the best sale EVER on...it seemed...their entire store! I found deals galore! My favorite and most useful score was this awesome memory file box from Tiny Tales! As you can see in the picture above it has notecards that you 1) Mark the category-for the first time, hilarious, etc. 2) Write the date 3) Copy down the memory, then you file it in the box according to your baby's age! This one shows every couple of months, but mine includes every month. I am not a very good journal...er... so this product has been AMAZING for me! After you write down the memory, you file it and when you get pictures printed you can store the correlating picture behind the memory card! Ta da! Instant, easy scrap book whenever you're ready to make one-complete with date and details! They also have one for toddlers and one for when you're pregnant, so check em' out! LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Fun Family Times said...

That's a great idea. I saw in a magazine the other day where a family does that every night at dinner. They use the same cards from year to year so they can see what they did the year before too. I thought it was a great idea.

The Coleman Family said...

Thats so cute! I'm bad at writing things down too. Good thing I have a lot of memory storage up there in the brain lol. I'll have to look into this product. Thanks for sharing!

The Coleman Family said...

Come join the blog I created for Pine View! http://pineviewhighschool.blogspot.com/