Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Heart Ross


WO....calm down! Ross is not another man! Ross is only my FAVORITE store ever because I find everything I need for A LOT cheaper! For instance, now that I have size 10 feet (courtesy of Chloe) and none of my shoes fit and I have flab to work off, I needed new tennis shoes. So off to Ross I went and not even five minutes later-voila! New tennis shoes (those beauties up above, but in pink) in size ten for less than half the retail price, all before Chloe could spit her binky out (if only that were true)! Sigh...thank you Ross.

2 comments:

teresa said...

You make me laugh!

Natalie said...

My girlfriend works there. She gets good discounts. Almost makes me want to get a job there too. Can you imagine, an extra 20-40% off their already amazing prices?! :)