Monday, January 18, 2010

Beef...that's what's for dinner!


Here is our adorable little Chloe with my Dad at seven weeks old in the sweater that Grandma Millie knitted for her! My Grandma is such a talented knitter! The booties were also hand made by Ronnie's cousin Stefanie! So many gifted people in our family!
My post is titled such as it is because I am proud to say that I've planned our meals for the entire week! And! I'm trying a new recipe for easy chicken cordon bleu (you can find it here- momswhothink.com) Slowly, but surely, I am getting closer to becoming a "real" stay at home Mom! It's been...interesting...being at home all day and trying to be a "self starter". I'm one who does better with a schedule, but it's getting better and I'm happy to report that I'm getting the hang of it!

4 comments:

Fun Family Times said...

It is kind of hard to adjust. I just have to know that some days I am good at getting stuff done and others I am not. Life is good=) I am sure that you are an excellent stay at home mom because you love your family!

BRIAN+SHELBIE CLEMENT said...

that sounds so fun i cant wait for those days to come! i have the best menu calendar to help organize meals and save money! if you want it let me know i can email it to you. have fun mommy!!!!

Rach said...

Cute pictures! Chloe is so adorable:) You all look so happy! Shelbie - I have been trying to find a good menu calendar with no luck...where did you find yours?

Nathan and Brooke LeBaron said...

Oh so cute! i love her little sweater...what a cute Grandma Millie(I love her name! I don't know her but she sounds so cute!)