Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gettin' My Craft On...







I had a good run of productivity and craftiness for a little while...it's ended now...my house is in shambles...but atleast I documented!  I had a few baby showers, so that always gets me going...and I decided that whatever I make for other people, I have to make for my own family within the same time frame.  So I made hooded towels, wash clothes and burp clothes.  I also made an apron for Chloe out of scraps I had and then we made play dough so she could use it :)  I know they're not the most professional looking pictures, but I felt pretty proud of myself!  And the naked picture of Avery is just to show that she's there...I did not make that bumbo out of a mold I created myself.

1 comment:

Cassidy & Shawn Marshall said...

super cute towel!!! I need to make Elijah one- Ellie already has one. ...but you did make Avery hahah not the bumbo and she is so cute!