Sunday, July 8, 2012

Big Girl...





Avery loves being a big girl like her sister Chloe.  These pictures are of her first time riding in the seat of the cart.  She was so pleased with herself and so excited to be sitting next to Chloe.  Avery's laid back personality is quickly becoming a miss independent, I can do it myself, look at me go personality!  She's still an easy going gal, but with an edge.  Ronnie and I have decided that she's a lot like her Daddy, in that she'll put up with a lot and then suddenly boil over in a squealing fit of rage (not that Ronnie squeals).  This is especially true around meal time.  I love my girlies so much.  I love that they love each other and are sweet to one another.

1 comment:

The Stratton's said...

Haha! I could just imagine Ronnie "squealing" when he hits his limit. I love your family :)