Thursday, November 14, 2013

My GlitchBuster




I just wanted to take a minute and talk about how proud I am of my amazing husband, Ronnie!!!  For the last two years he has been working tirelessly with his brother to build GlitchBusters and providing for our family.  He put in long hours and years at the radio station and has now converted them over to a Managed IT account instead of his employer.  Now all of his paycheck goes to GB and he cleans carpets to pay our bills and still comes home smiling and excited because he LOVES being in charge of his work and fixing computers.  He is a natural business man and leader and has the most generous heart of anyone I know.  I'm always trying to be the tough or shrewd business person, but he just gives and understands and works with people.  His biggest goal in life is to be able to make enough money to get his parents out of debt and be able to take care of them and anyone else that needs help.  He is an incredible person and I love and respect him SO much!  I also have to give a shout out to my brother in law Chris!  He kept things going while Ronnie was at the radio station and worked countless hours alone in the shop.  He is also selfless and generous, and so understanding of what needs to happen to get this business going!  Even though he's still busy finishing his degree, he's at the shop every day and never complains!  These guys are AWESOME!

No comments: