Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mangum Family Reunion 2013


Ashley and Brittney were so sweet and played with our girls all weekend




Bubble time with Nana

Jaymie, Layne and Janet
One of my all time favorite pictures of my Grandpa!  I love him so much!

Debbie and Wayne

Tie Dye hands and knees!
We had fun with the dunking booth, even when the thunder started!  Eek!


The infamous beer hat!
One of the few times Avery has ever fallen asleep on me.  I can probably count them on one hand!

Karaoke time!
Avery was in love with my Uncle's dog and followed him everywhere.
Amy and Chloe
My funny girls and their bubbles :)

This is a few month late, but I thought I'd better share.  We had a blast in Pine Valley at the Mangum reunion this year and it was extra relaxing because I wasn't in charge!!!!  It was so nice to be able to go up and not have to stress about anything!  We had so much fun eating good food, having the auction, playing horse shoes, having a movie night, tie dying and just being with family :)  Love those crazy Mangums!

No comments: