Thursday, November 14, 2013

Baby Milly


All of the Rimmasch grandkids: Mailey, Chloe, Carter, Kyle, Alec, Milly and Avery!
They were so happy to be together for the weekend!


The last good picture of my long hair before I chopped it!  Eek!
Baby Milly was so sweet!

Visiting the "Jasmine Castle" just for Chloe
Visiting the cute little petting zoo in Scipio :)

In September my sweet baby niece Milly was born to my brother's family and we were able to go up with my Mom to see her!  It worked out really well, because Ronnie was on a campout with the scouts (he's the scoutmaster)!  The girls had a great time with their cousins and it was nice being able to help out, hold sweet Milly Dawn and relax.  It was also great having all of that one on one time with my awesome Mama :)
          

No comments: