Wednesday, August 8, 2012

7 Months Old Avey








I apologize for being out of order...atleast it's on here!


Wow.  2012 is half way over and my sweet Avery is over half way through her first year.  Life with kids feels like it's always in fast forward...unless Dad is running late coming home from work.  Then time stops and Mom goes crazy!  Anyhow, back to Avery.  She is getting some spark and has found her voice!


  • Still a crazy kicker!  We just got her an exer-saucer to get those legs going!
  • Is hilarious first thing in the morning.  Chloe and I always sing "Good morning to you, good morning to you, you look like a monkey and you smell like one too!" and she goes nuts!  Kicking, laughing, cooing, screaming.  Hilarious.
  • Still wakes up around 5 or 6 for a bottle
  • LOVES pear baby food
  • Can sit up,  while supervised.  She does really well on grass, but I wont leave her alone in the house
  • Her hair is growing!!!!  She's got a sweet little mohawk and I can fuss it up a little bit to look cute behind a head band
  • Still grayish eyes, but I think they're leaning more towards hazel brown like Chloe and me
  • Has two bottom teeth, LOVES to chomp on things.  She always wants the spoon after we're done eating
  • Has a funny, low gravely grunt babble, or a silly sucking in noise.  She's just kind of a noisy jabber-monkey in general.  Sometimes she'll be "talking" so loud I wont be able to hear a movie or whatever is going on...
  • Still thinks Chloe is the coolest thing ever.  Love watching them play together, especially now that Avery can sit up.
  • She loves to play with my face while I'm feeding her her bedtime bottle.  She'll have one arm over her eyes and the other hand absently grabbing my lips, nose, basically whatever she can.  She loves putting her hands on people's faces.
  • Can roll over, but generally wont, little stinker.  I'm pretty okay with it though, since it means she's not getting close to crawling ;)
Avery is just cool.  And super sweet.  We're all totally nuts about her.  I love her cute baby self!

1 comment:

teresa said...

I love these pictures!