Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lately...As in the Last Three Months....

 My little sister Steph graduated from high school and is now a big college student!  We've missed having her around all the time!
 Chloe is such an awesome helper and wants to be involved in everything!  I am so proud of her for her willingness to help and for how sweet and polite she is!
 She has mastered the art of diaper removal, and has thankfully only removed one poopy diaper!  She has now graduated to removing her pants and is always very please with herself when she achieves it!
 I'm LOVING taking her out on Mommy/daughter dates to lunch, the park, the pool and shopping!  She already sifts through the clothes racks and exclaims "cute!"
 This is Chloe's bff Jordi.  I work with his mom at the daycare, so we get to see him every day.  The first thing she does when we get to work is find Jordan and then they run to each other and share a hug.  They chase each other, share, fight, and watch movies together.  They've even already shared a kiss :)  Whenever we leave she makes sure to say "see ya Jordi!"
 This is Chloe at 18 months in her favorite Elmo shirt, that she just had to have!  The bubbles in her hand were the only way that I could get her to hold still for the picture :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That is awesome she is such a shopper already! I can't wait for those mommy/daughter outings! But I love aly little and wish she could stay little forever... why can't we just have both at the same time? I don't wish for her to grow up but I am excited about it too...