Friday, April 30, 2010

My Birthday Wish

This is all I want for my birthday...which also happens to be on my first Mother's Day! It's fun, it's cute, AND it would provide me with some much needed exercise! Ronnie and I went bike shopping and the sales guy must of thought I was so dumb because he was listing off the specs on the bike and all I could ask was "does it come in teal?". Those are my kind of details :) Oh please, oh please, oh please Ronnie read my blog and get me the bike of my dreams!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy almost birthday AND Mother's day!! (I hope you get the bike of your dreams!!)

So my single cousin is 22 years old! How old is your single sister? and where does she live??

p.s. your baby is absolutely beautiful!! Her cheeks are to die for!! It still is crazy to me that everyone has a baby now!!

The Christy's said...

That's a pretty sweet bike. I want one too, but then Travis would need one and we'd need a bike trailer so that we could go on family bike rides.
Does the former Callie Smith blog?

Fun Family Times said...

Looks like a stylin ride. That is fun that your birthday is on your first Mother's day with a baby=)

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

so sweet! I hope you get it ;)