Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy 5 Months Chloe!!!







Chloe is 5 months old today and SO much fun! She always keeps us entertained! Here's what Chloe has been up to:

  • She loves to yell to get our attention...really loudly!
  • She's getting a little more selective about who'll she'll go to
  • She got her first two teeth on the bottom!
  • She still loves to be swaddled and it's the only way to get her to sleep at night
  • She started wearing 6-9 month clothes a couple days ago
  • She wears size 3 diapers
  • Still doesn't laugh out loud very often, but smiles all the time
  • Her favorite toy is a little cardboard book
  • She grabs at EVERYTHING
Life is just great! We love being a little family!

Note: I tried and tried to make that picture the right way, but it wanted to be upside down.

6 comments:

Fun Family Times said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love that big grin.

cami said...

i love that she is getting more hair how fun is that.

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Chloe is adorable!!! I see both of you in that little face!! We knew you'd love being parents! I am glad you found our blog. We are moving next Saturday. We are having a goodbye party at the Shadow Mountain park on Monday at 7pm. I hope you check your blog before then..... It would be fun to see you!

Nathan and Brooke LeBaron said...

Super cute! I thought the upside down picture was cute upside down!!! I need to come take pictures of my boy!

Chelsey and Adam said...

Um that little girl of yours is ADORABLE! I just want to pinch her cheeks!

The Christy's said...

Hey Sam, its the former Lindsey Paddock. I just entered the blogging world and I want your email to add to my blog (mine is private). my email is tlchristy@live.com. Chloe is a doll, she looks just like you two.