Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why I Love School

No, it is not photoshop, it's not a figment of your imagination...I AM BLONDE AGAIN! My friend Tara did it at her salon and I went from a level 5-6 ( what I used to be) to a level 8 ( I highly recommend Rusk Color Eliminate!)! It was incredible, especially since I was expecting to leave with orange hair! You rock Tara! And...why I love school...Only at hair school can you show up and get your hair washed and styled and a set of gel nails...for free! That's right folks! I showed up for school Monday and got totally pampered. Mmmhmmm.

4 comments:

Fun Family Times said...

Wow! You look great with any color! Very cute.

THE HILLS said...

I am amazed. Did she use bleach & color after the color remover?

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

nice nails!!! oh and the hair? Yup,you know I like it. Lookin good!!!!

Jessica said...

I love it blonde!! so pretty..