Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Girls Camp!!!

Yay!!! I heart Girl's Camp! This was my first year at Girl's Camp as an "official" leader...you might say as a "super official" leader, because I was a stake (I know, SCARY) leader! Although I was the stake hike coordinator, I did have a lot of fun and got to know and love a lot of the girls and leaders. Special shout out to my tent mates Stina and Jan and a thanks to my "assistant", although she was more like the head cheese, Charlie Schultz! (Charlie and Sam...aw, how cute!)
The weather was beautiful, the skits were funny, the girls were fun and even though I had to leave for a night to do apartment business and I pulled a muscle in my pelvic wall (don't ask...), I had an AWESOME time :D

2 comments:

Nathan and Brooke LeBaron said...

I love girls camp!! I got to go two years on the stake camp committee and it was the best!

cami said...

I would love to go to girls camp. I know I will get my chance someday......sigh