Saturday, July 12, 2014

Easter 2014


















 At Grandpa and Grandma LeBaron's house






 We had a wonderful Easter this year, spent with both sides of the family!  I made the girls' dresses again this year and was really happy with how they turned out!  I took a REALLY simple pattern (or else it wouldn't have happened) and pleasantly surprised myself by taking my time making it.  I usually rush and stress myself out in a day long process, making the house a mess and everyone miserable, but this year I made them gradually.  I cut out the pieces one day, sewed the tops together another, etc.  Another thing I made sure to do this year, was to make sure they were nice and loose, because last year I never heard the end of the pinchy elastic!  Saturday we had a hunt and dinner at the LeBaron's house and then Sunday we had dinner with the Mangum's at Mike and Jesica's house, followed by a another hunt!  The girls loved it, Chloe was totally in to the hunt and Avery stopped after picking up every egg to find out what was in it and eat it!

No comments: