Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Easter Sunday 2013




Avery and Grandma Bonnie
She found the plate and crayon all by herself and found a cozy spot to color










Cute cousins Julia and Chloe
Avery and Nana

Mimi helping Chloe spot the eggs
Ty and Ronnie




Papa and his girls
We had a fabulous, fun filled Easter Sunday with our wonderful families.  I'm so grateful to our Savior for his love and sacrifice, so that I could enjoy my family in this life, and the life to come and that I could live with him again.  After church we head to the LeBaron's for lunch, egg dyeing and a hunt.  Later that day we headed to my Grandma's house for dinner and another hunt.  Chloe was all over the hunt and got a ton of eggs.  Avery got super excited, but as soon as she picked up her first egg, she plopped down on the ground to open it and eat the candy, then she'd head out for another one.

No comments: