Friday, August 20, 2010

Happiest 3 Years :)

Well, we celebrated our third anniversary on August 10th and had a blast! I couldn't post about our anniversary without the proverbial wedding picture and shout out to my hubby...so here goes! Sometimes my hubby drives me crazy and sometimes, I get very naggy. Sometimes I wake up really grumpy and everything makes me mad. Sometimes he plays battlefield until three in the morning. Yet, despite all of that (and more) I love him more and more every day. As we kneel down in prayer together, as we serve and support each other, as we go on dates and make each other laugh, I fall more in love with him all the time (even though in the same thought I just cursed his airplane simulator). I suppose what I'm saying is, our love isn't perfect, but I'd never want to live without it. You can say it again Mom. The honeymoon REALLY is over. Love you Ronnie! Happy Anniversary! Now on to the fun stuff!




The goods
Ronnie workin' it while setting up our fire pit
The set up
Roastin' some marshmallows for smores!
We had a splendid anniversary day! We went to the matinee of Shrek the Fourth and went to Krave (LOVE) and got some tasty yogurt. Then we left the Chloe monster with my parents and headed up to the hills! My in house techi set up the projector and surround sound and I readied the mallows for roasting, then we popped in a chick flick for good measure! It was such a FUN date, I'd even go as far to say best date EVER (even though I was totally paranoid the whole time...me and wilderness don't always go well together)! Love you Ronnie! Thanks for the awesome date!

1 comment:

Cassidy & Shawn Marshall said...

congrats- that is so exciting three years. we just had our two year! you are too right about how love isnt perfect but that would be boring if it was.-congrats again