Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pregnancy Update

Around 19 weeks
Around 24 weeks

My little sweeties, March 30th, 2014
Looking back at these pictures, definitely makes me wish for the 2 trimester again (I'm 36 weeks at the moment)!  I felt huge then, but I could walk and get around easy, bending over wasn't too big of a deal yet and the weather was nice!  HA!  I'm sure if I'd actually written when these pictures were taken, I'd have a few complaints.  Everything's better in retrospect!  Around 24 weeks is when I really started to feel little brother moving, so that was really nice.  Because of the position of my placenta (anterior) I didn't feel him very often, or at least not very strongly, so it was nice to hit that mark and have some peace of mind.  Once I started feeling him, I got to know his high energy personality!  The little guy has got some moves!!!  Always hiccuping and rolling around, which I love!  My girls were very gentle movers, so it's fun to feel the difference with a boy, even in the womb!

No comments: